skip to Main Content


Using and Licensing Panama Music Library Production Copyrights


Music for use in the radio – tv – film – audiovisual – advertising – multimedia and games industries worldwide.

MCPS/PRS – PRSformusic independent production companies (IPC) licence (for the copying of music into TV programmes for broadcast in the UK)

MCPS/PRS – PRSformusic licencing – what do I need a licence for?

(Purchasing a PRSforMusic licence helps you legally use and play music)

UK & European licensing through the MCPS/PRSforMusic- licenses

(International licensing through our appointed worldwide agents)

MCPS & PRS now collectively known as

Back To Top
Translate »